- Football coaching
- Planning session and scheduling training program with asst coaches
- Documentation of planned session and session analysis
- Training junior trainers and coaches
- Ensure smooth functioning of the Academy
- Participate in academy expansion programs
Manager / Asst Manager – Football Academy
- Manage day to functioning - it should be.... manage day to day functioning
- Manage day to functioning including scheduling, allocating and deputing coaching staff to various locations
- Monitoring of staff performance including attendance, adherence to policy, time etc
- Marketing and promotions of football academy including planning, execution of marketing plans within the allotted budget.
- Establish contacts and pitch the company educational institutes, sports organisations and other relevant organisation.
- The candidate will be responsible for the smooth functioning & profitability of the academy.
- Forecast monthly and annual targets
- Appointment of coaches / trainers in consultation with the management & the policies of the company.
- Plan tournaments and execute tournaments for children at the academy
- Plan and organise participation of students at various tournaments
- Handle multiple locations and oversee the expansion of the academy into new locations
- Preparation and submission of monthly report to management